Flooded with natural light throughout, we present this superb two-bedroom apartment with a private and leafy balcony overlooking the communal gardens. This apartment is located in the tightly held "Allure" building which features lush oasis-like common gardens, residents pool, and a barbecue area.
Located just a short walk to Green Square Train Station, restaurants, cafes and the upcoming Waterloo Metro train station, and in close proximity to Danks Street eateries, East Village Shopping Centre, city bus and rail transport and central to Sydney CBD and Airport.
- Large open plan lounge and dining area with reverse cycle A/C and ceiling fan opening to a private and leafy balcony
- Sleek modern kitchen with stone island benchtop, ample cupboard space, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in wardrobes, reverse cycle A/C, ceiling fan, and en-suite bathroom
- Generous second bedroom with built-in wardrobes, reverse cycle A/C and ceiling fan
- Main bathroom with bathtub and internal laundry with dryer
- Outdoor residents lap pool and beautifully maintained landscaped gardens
- Ample unmetered street parking available
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Lift Installed
- Security Access