Just a stone's throw to the Cosmopolitan Danks Street café and gallery strip, you will be metres away from some of the finest eateries in Sydney. To the North you will find more stunning culinary options in the fashionable suburbs of East Redfern and Surry Hills. You're also only minutes away to the eclectic vibe of Newtown and Erskineville to the West.
Spread over one level within the popular 'Tiara' complex, this glorious North facing home has an outdoor entertaining area rivalling most houses! Accommodation includes:
- Open plan living/dining area, fully tiled with loads of natural light
- North facing entertaining terrace with huge undercover area resembling an outdoor room more than a terrace, great outlook of the park to the north east
- Open kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher and window which backs onto the terrace (perfect as a server)
- Great sized master bedroom with built-in robes and modern en-suite bathroom
- Spacious second bedroom with built-in robes and balcony access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Internal laundry
- Huge car space (can accommodate a car + several motorcycles)
Relaxing is so easy when you have this much outdoor space to enjoy. There is also full access to the resort style facilities such as an indoor heated pool, spa, sauna & gym.
Get in quick with this one!
Rent will be going back up to market value $880 per week once the work on the courtyard has been completed.
Pay NO BOND for this property using BondFree, ask agent or visit www.bondfree.com.au
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Lift Installed
- Security Access