North facing and positioned on the top floor of a gorgeous, boutique Art Deco building, this recently painted accommodation offers:
- Spacious living area with soaring ornate ceilings and timber floors
- Flexible second bedroom off living area with French doors overlooking leafy Stanley Street with views to Centrepoint Tower (would also be perfect as a dining area if a second bedroom is not required)
- Good sized main bedroom with built-in robes
- Clean, crisp bathroom with combined bath/shower
- As new eat-in kitchen with , dishwasher, as new fridge + internal laundry facilities including a washer/dryer
This delightful apartment has in instant homely feel as soon as you enter and would be ideally suited to a professional couple.
Fantastic location minutes from the CBD, Hyde Park, Cook + Phillip Park Aquatic + Fitness Centre and the culinary flair offered by 'Little Italy', is this stunning home.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport